Californians! Don't gamble away your future by watching the November Election from afar.
Nevada is a swing state!
Join hundreds of California
conservatives and walk precincts
in NEVADA for Mitt Romney and US
Senate candidate Dean Heller on
September 28-29 and
Nevada matters--and Californians can make a difference!
How does NobamaNevada work?
On September 28-29 and October 26-27, California conservatives will travel to RENO by car to precinct walk in Nevada, a key swing state. You can register for one or both events.
- Friday at 6:30 p.m. Participants gather at the designated hotel on September 28 or October 26 for a delicious pre-paid dinner buffet and speaker.
- Saturday at 8 a.m. Participants enjoy a pre-paid breakfast buffet at the designated hotel, followed by a 9 a.m. meeting where instructions, precinct walking lists and maps will be distributed.
- Saturday at 10 a.m. Participants begin precinct walking. A prepared lunch will be provided and when walking is completed, participants return to CA at their convenience.
REGISTRATION FEE ~ $75 per person
This includes the Friday night dinner buffet, Saturday morning breakfast buffet, lunch and all taxes and tips.
Participants are responsible for securing their own lodging. The following negotiated rates are available:
- SEPTEMBER 28 ~ SILVER LEGACY HOTEL~ $98
- OCTOBER 26 ~ EL DORADO HOTEL ~ $88.44
If you cannot manage the walk, but want to join us, coordinators are needed to work the phones. If you cannot participate, but would like to make it possible for others to join NobamaNevada,
DONATIONS will be gratefully accepted
If you'd like to attend but have financial constraints, contact firstname.lastname@example.org. We are prepared to offer financial assistance.